Lunaio Extra Virgin Oil
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
NOTE: Best Before the end of October 2022 but of course, it's oil, it'll be fine for months to come.
A best selling creamy mono-variety Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Seggiano Olivastra groves of Tuscany has a rich, buttery quality. Its delicate yet distinctive flavour is unique to oil from the Olivastra cultivar.
- Delicious delicately flavoured oil with clean olive scent, creamy density and light pepperiness
- Unique filtration system optimises and maintains both flavour and antioxidants
- Six times winner of the UK Speciality Food Best Brand award
- Always current harvest cold extracted oil - never blended
- Annual chemical analysis shows zero pesticide presence
500 ml bottle
100% crushed olives
Read more about this product here.